10 March 2008
- Last but not least: Gudmunds pictures
- Wolfi prepared a delicious Rollbraten with Kartoffelsalat. I must admit, it is the first potato salad in
Bavarian style I really liked!! Great kitchen art, Wolfi!
- Andreas Wiegele prepared a
pictural overview of his impressions so far.
- The Falcon came back in time. Andreas and Axel checked the DIAL instrument immediately and reported during the
debriefing at 18:30 LT that they might be able to get the second laser in function again. However, for the early
flight tomorrow we only have one laser, this means two wavelength.
- In the morning we worked on flight plan with Haraldur that contains now elements of his interests around
Iceland and flying into a sensitive region as suggested by Emma. The flight plan can be found under observations.
Unfortunately, we could not add a leg along the coast of Norway to sample the outflow of the fjords. We postponed
the flight to tomorrow as the situation with the prevailing easterly winds still remains!